Does an upcoming pet surgery have you feeling anxious?
Bringing a family member in for a surgical procedure is never easy. We know exactly what you’re going through because we’re pet owners too. Rest assured that we’ll do whatever it takes to ensure that your experience is as stress-free as possible.
The surgical services at Animal Care Hospital begin with preoperative screening, which helps us to reduce the risk of complications for your pet. We’ll also create a safe, effective plan to keep your pet comfortable and pain-free – before, during and following surgery.
Whether routine or complex, your companion’s procedure will be our top priority. From the moment you arrive, we’ll be there to ease your mind and help keep your pet calm and relaxed.
Once safely sedated, our team will work diligently to complete the surgery. Throughout the procedure, our dedicated support staff will be there to assist the doctor with surgery and carefully monitor your pet’s wellbeing.
- OFA radiographs
Advanced soft tissue surgeries offered:
- Anal Sac Removal (anal sacculectomy)
- Cherry Eye (prolapsed nictitans gland)
- Cryptorchid neuter
- Cystotomy (bladder surgery to remove stones etc)
- Dewclaw Removal (Puppies)
- Distichia (1)
- Ear Hematoma Tacking
- Entropion/Ectropion Repair (eyelid rolling inward or outward
- Enucleation (eye removal)
- Enterotomy/gastrotomy/laparotomy (surgery of the gastrointestinal tract or exploratory)
- Exotic neuter/spay
- Gastropexy (stomach tacking)
- Gastropexy + Spay
- Hernia Repair (inguinal, perianal, umbilical)
- Mass Removal
- Mastectomy (mammary gland removal)
- Nasopharyngeal or ear polyp removal
- Pyometra (removal or infected uterus)
- Soft Palate Repair/Resection
- Stenotic Nares repair
- Tail docking (puppies)
Once surgery is complete, we’ll gently relocate your pet to our recovery area, where our staff will offer comfort and reassurance.
When you arrive to pick up your pet, we will go over our aftercare instructions, including a plan for managing your pet’s pain.
Surgery doesn’t have to be a source of anxiety, especially if you’ve got the compassionate, experienced team at Animal Care Hospital in your corner. Contact us today and let’s discuss how we can help with all of your companion’s surgical care needs.